Photobucket

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Heff's Dream Jobs!

Every day I sit and I think about what it would be like to have an awesome job that pays me enough money to get out of my shitty apartment that doesn’t have cable or internet and just recently acquired heat and hot water. I decided since I have no real motivation or determination I would just start writing about the cool jobs that I will never have. So welcome to Heff’s Dream Job of The Week. Let’s get started:
I don’t know what major lands you this job, but I am definitely trying to find out. This guy gets PAID to rub oil on the best butt in the world. I think that most guys would agree with me when I say that I would do some unspeakable things to get an hour alone with a half-naked Vida Guerra and a big bottle of baby oil. There can’t be one day when this guy wakes up and thinks “fuck, I really don’t want to go rub oil all over Vida Guerra and then watch her take sexy pictures all day AGAIN.” You have to watch the video attached to really appreciate how awesome this job is. The guy makes a living by jiggling the most glorious butt cheeks on the planet in front of his face in tropical places. He travels the world, lathering butts on the world’s best beaches. Dream job? More like a wet dream job, right??? A-yoooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment